Saturday, October 2, 2010

Hello, Blogger. It's me, Rayanne.

After a two-year hiatus, welcome back to my blog! Oh, who am I kidding? No one read my first post in 2008. I'm basically starting from scratch here. Honestly, I'd forgotten that I ever even CREATED this blog. I just went to the blogger website and was confronted with an obnoxiously pink template by leahrayanne@gmail.com. Is that...me? Wow, I definitely don't remember this, but yep, it's me alright.

So rather than creating a new blog, my task was simply to do some serious renovating to the old one. The first order of business was to do away with the blindingly hot pink background and sparkles. As a sort of purging, I went to the opposite end of the spectrum and sought out a warm, mellow brown to allow my eyes to heal from the bubblegum barrage. Excellent, I can actually READ my own blog now. Excellent. I still need to add some nifty little baubles here and there, and tweak a couple of things, but for now I'm pretty content with my progress.

About two months ago, started a blog at wordpress, so if anyone is interested, feel free to check that one out as well. It can be found at leahrayanne.wordpress.com.

Please let me know via the comments section if you have any suggestions for my blog, thoughts about my posts, or if you would like to tell me your favorite color. Basically, comments will make me feel warm and fuzzy inside, so don't hesitate to send one. Also, the video in my sad little first blog post is actually a very worthy one. You all should watch it and let it completely change the next two months of your life.

1 comment:

Leah Ray said...

Posted by Leah Ray at 6:42? It was definitely 10:08. Anyone know why Blogger doesn't know what time it is?